The Answers You Need
- Did my accident happen suddenly or over the course of time? In Virginia, this is very important question.
- Did my doctor take me completely out of work or place me on light duty? The answer to this question has an impact on an injured worker's' responsibilities.
- Did my employer offer me a panel of 3 physicians, or did they tell me to go to a physician of their choosing? You may have more freedom that you would expect.
- Will I be able to perform all of the duties of my pre-injury job or will my injury keep me from doing my job? If the answer is “no”, you may be entitled to substantial compensation.
- Will I have permanent loss of use to any part of my body? The law provides benefits for permanent loss of use for certain types of injuries.
- Am I under an Award Order? This may be the most crucial question an injured work needs to answer.
- Can the insurance company stop paying me? If so, when? Many of our clients are faced with this uncertainty when we are contacted.
- Can my employer fire me for having an accident? Unfortunately, many injured workers are faced with this question. The answer can be complex.
- Should I find another job?
- Will I have to go to court to recover my benefits? We appear in legal proceedings regularly with our clients.
Injured on the Job? We Can Help!
After a work injury, the process for obtaining workers compensation benefits can be lengthy and confusing. Many of our clients tell us that the process is stressful, frustrating and unfair. Injured workers often suffer from financial loss, the need for extensive medical treatment and face the challenge of a system that often does not provide compensation quickly or easily.
Our legal team is here to help you through this process, to make sure you have the best chance of recovering the benefits you may be entitled to as a result of your work accident and injuries. Our attorneys have represented hundreds, if not thousands, of injured and disabled individuals throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and beyond. If you have been injured in a work related accident, please contact our office for a free consultation so we can discuss a path forward for you and your family.
We Handle the entire process
If together we decide that the best path forward for you is for Agnew, Johnson & Rosenberger to represent every aspect of your claim including, but not limited to:
- Filing the proper claim with the Virginia Workers Compensation Commission
- Requesting, review and summarizing the medical records from your medical providers
- Meeting with doctors and other providers.
- Representing you at all depositions, hearings and other proceedings.
- Counseling you to determine if and when settlement is a good idea for you.
- Filing and representing you in connection with appeals.
At our firm, we exclusively focus on injury cases in Virginia. While we never promise victory, we devote ourselves to turn over every stone, discover all of the important facts and apply the law to help increase the chances of a successful outcome for your case.
Why Choose Agnew Johnson Rosenberger?
Over 80 Years Combined Experience
Our lawyers have been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Virginia Business Legal Elite & Lynchburg's Top Lawyers
Track Record of Success
We have successfully handled cases before numerous Virginia Courts, the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission, the Virginia Court of Appeals, and federal courts, and we have a strong reputation for excellence as a result.
Meeting Locations Across the State
Our main office is in Lynchburg Virginia. In addition, we have meeting locations in Roanoke, Abingdon, Richmond, Virginia Beach and Herndon. We represent injured workers from every corner of the State. No matter where you live in Virginia, we are here to help you with your case.