The Answers You Need
- Is it important to obtain information from the accident scene, pictures of skid marks, vehicles, witness information etc.?
- How do I pay for my medical treatment?
- Should I give a recorded statement to the insurance company?
- Is it ok to settle for the damage to my car?
- Does the Insurance company have to give me a rental car?
- Should I use my health insurance or ask the at fault drivers insurance company to pay my medical bills?
- My insurance agent told me I have medical payments coverage on my car, should I turn my bills in to my own auto insurance company?
- If I settle with the at fault drivers insurance carrier, do I have to reimburse my health plan for the medical bills they paid?
- If the other driver was given the ticket, does that mean that the insurance company is required to pay for all my medical treatment?
- The other driver was 99 percent at fault, if I was 1 percent at fault can I still recover?
- How long should I wait before I try to settle my case?
- How long do I have before I have to either settle or file a lawsuit?
- What if the at fault driver has no insurance coverage, or not enough insurance coverage, can I also file a claim against my own car insurance?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer or can I handle the case on my own?
For answers to these questions download our Virginia Accident and Injury Guide, and then call us for a case review. The Guide and the consultation are both free.
We Handle Car & Truck Accident Cases
The pain and stress of motor vehicle accidents can be overwhelming. We understand the questions you are likely asking, and the facts you need to understand about what comes next. Our friendly staff has experience helping injured motorists in Virginia get the compensation they deserve. It is free to speak with a member of our team and get the answers you need.
Nationwide, 35,092 people died in crashes on U.S. roadways. A 7.2 percent increase in deaths was the largest percentage increase in nearly 50 years. Virginia also experienced a rise in the death rate from 2014 to 2015.
Each year over 60,000 people are injured or killed on Virginia's roadways. Unfortunately, accidents and the injuries that may result, require victims to make important decisions. Complicated legal and insurance issues often arise.
If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident. Get a FREE Consultation!
In the Commonwealth of Virginia car accidents have been on the rise in recent years. In 2015 we saw more than 65,000 injuries related to automobiles. On average a crash occurs every 4 minutes.
You may not need to hire a lawyer.
We do not take every case for every person that calls. If we do not believe we can add value to your case, we will tell you. But we do recommend that speaking with a lawyer if you are involved in a wreck. Even if you don't believe you need a lawyer, you should speak to an experienced attorney who can help determine if legal representation will be needed.
Some of the personal injury cases we have handled
Have you been involved in an automotive accident in Virginia? Our attorneys have a long track record of success.
Nothing is more devastating than having yourself or a loved one involved in an auto accident. When large trucks are involved they are often more serious, and your need for legal representation can be that much more important.
The unexpected loss of a loved one is a traumatic situation, and we do everything within our power to help our clients who have lost someone in an accident.
Riding a motorcycle is an exciting pastime that many Virginians love and enjoy. Sadly when people are injured on a motorcycle, often at no fault of their own, medical bills and expenses can be costly. We are here to help you through this situation.
Why Choose Agnew Johnson Rosenberger?
Over 80 Years Combined Experience
Our lawyers have been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Virginia Business Legal Elite & Lynchburg's Top Lawyers
Track Record of Success
We have successfully handled cases before numerous Virginia Courts, the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission, the Virginia Court of Appeals, and federal courts.
Offices Across the State
We have offices and meeting locations across the commonwealth. No matter where you live in Virginia, we are here to help you with your case.
Our Consultations Are Free
We are standing by 24/7 every day of the year to take your call.